Southside Place Season Pass
2017 Season Pass Application Now Available Online!
Southside Place citizens may apply for the 2017 Season Pass. A Season Pass costs $250 annually per family and $50 for seniors 65 years or older. Season Pass holder families in good standing get expanded access to the Southside Place Park and recreation facilities (tennis courts and pool) and discounts on rentals of the clubhouse, pool, and pavilion. The City will issue magnetic identification cards to Season Pass holders, which are required to gain free entry into the pool area and authorized entry to the tennis courts.
Click Here to Apply Today
Season Pass Benefits
Season Pass holders receive the following benefits:
- Access to the tennis courts (with identification card)
- Ability to use tennis court reservation system on the city website
- Priority over private instruction on tennis court 1 (with a reservation)
- Ability to bring up to 3 guests per reservation
- Free access to the pool during regular hours (with identification card)
- Ability to bring up to 5 guests during regular hours, provided that the guests are not citizens of Southside Place who are not Season
- Pass holders themselves
- Ability to apply for lap swimming during off hours
- 25% reduction in clubhouse rental fees
- 25% reduction in pool rental fees
- 25% reduction in pavilion rental fees
Identification Card Questions & Problems
Identification cards will be issued by the City to Season Pass holders in good standing. Lost or damaged identification cards may be replaced for a fee of $25. Please contact the Parks Department at or 832-303-1802 to obtain a replacement card. Technical problems with an identification card should be reported to the Parks Department, or 832-303-1802.
Access cards are required to enter the tennis courts. If you would like to request a card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org